THE UNBEATABLE MONEY-BACK,
We will reduce your CPL/CPA cost by 20% or more within 90 days or less with our paid traffic strategies or we will provide a 100% refund of your entire paid media management fee for the period your ads were running.
Scenario 1: Conversion Guarantee Achieved
Before you came to us, you were getting an average CPL/CPA of $100 for the previous 90 days on Facebook or Google Ads. You were able to prove this using Facebook Ads Manager or your Google Ads account. Over a 90-day period of the First Page team managing your paid media campaigns, we were able to reduce your CPL/CPA to a weekly average by the end of month three of $60. That’s a 40% reduction (cost saving) in your CPL/CPA.
Scenario 2: Conversion Guarantee Not Achieved
Before you came to us, you were getting an average CPL/CPA of $100 for the previous 90 days on Facebook or Google Ads. You were able to prove this using Facebook Ads Manager or your Google Ads account. Over a 90-day period of the First Page team managing your paid media campaigns, we reduced your CPL/CPA to a weekly average of $85 by the end of month three. That’s a 15% reduction (cost saving) in your CPL/CPA. Since the reduction is under 20%, you are eligible for a 100% refund of your entire management for the period that your ads were running.
- In summary, if by the end of month three, we are unable to reduce your weekly average CPL/CPA cost by 20% or more within the first 90 days of your campaign going live (ads need to run uninterrupted for a period of 90 days), we will refund your full management fee for the period of time that your ads were live (maximum refund of 90 days of management fees). No hidden fees or tricks! Straight up, a 100% full refund.
- We will audit your campaigns prior to kick off to confirm your eligibility for the money-back, performance guarantee. The audit will be completed by the time we do our introduction call, unless we give you notice prior via email that there may be a delay. If we confirm the guarantees don’t apply and you wish to exit the agreement, we will refund your management fee in full. If the guarantees do apply, you agree to continue to adhere to all the terms of the agreement.
- The money-back guarantee begins from the day that your ads go live, therefore the quicker you come back to us with approvals of your target keywords, ad copy or media plan, the quicker we can kickstart your guarantee.
- This guarantee is available to new clients who sign up after Nov 15, 2022 and have the guarantee offered in their original service agreement (scope of work breakdown).
- If the paid traffic campaign is paused for 7 days or more during the 90-day window, the guarantee becomes void and the campaign will continue for a period of the minimum term stipulated in the agreement.
- If we can’t make your ads live due to issues with your business (e.g., your account has been disabled before) on a particular platform, the money-back guarantee is void and the campaign will continue for a period of the minimum term stipulated in the agreement.
- If you can’t prove your previous results through Facebook or Google, the guarantees don’t apply.
- Your monthly media ad spend must be the equivalent amount of ad spend that was invested within the 90-day average from which your CPA/CPL benchmark was set. If you wish to increase your ad spend by 10% or more, the guarantee becomes void.
- Your media spend (the money you pay Facebook or Google to display your ads) is not eligible to be refunded. We don’t receive that money, as it’s paid to the advertising platform.
- The highest level of access you’ll be granted to your campaign within the minimum term of your agreement will be “view only" access. Full admin access will be granted upon your request once the minimum term of the agreement has matured.
Lastly, we will do the right thing by you, so please do the right thing by us. We want you to win! We’re a business just like you, so if you win, we win. If you are trying to work the system and take advantage of our good nature, please give us a miss.