Digital Account Manager
Looking to take your career to a whole new level? Then this role is for you!
First Page is a global digital marketing firm that transforms the way companies do business online. Since 2011 our mission has been to create amazing digital experiences by implementing game-changing digital strategies. As APAC’s highest-rated digital agency, First Page has seen insane growth and won numerous awards over the past 3 years. We are expanding into New Zealand and need you on board!
First Page requires an experienced Digital Account Manager who loves project managing SEO & SEM campaigns. You will be joining a specialised performance agency that currently employs some of the best marketing minds globally. The collaboration and knowledge sharing between our talented global team is beyond exceptional.
What you’ll be doing:
- Project manage a variety of SEO & SEM strategies geared to drive leads and sales for our clients.
- Implementing digital strategies for some of Australia’s and the world’s coolest brands.
- Collaborating with our global network of digital marketing legends. Crazy knowledge sharing!
What we need:
- Someone who values quality; you care about craftsmanship and take pride in their work.
- Minimum 3 years of digital agency account management experience.
- A passion for learning and enhancing your existing skills.
- Speed and able to hit deadlines that you set for yourself.
- Great client-facing skills.
- Generous salary + monthly bonuses
- Bi-Monthly offsite activities and a huge mid-year awards party
- Be mentored by some of the best in the game.
To make sure that our culture continues to incorporate everyone’s perspectives, we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Please attach your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat. Let’s do great things together!